FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I make an appointment at Salud?
1. Call our Contact Center, (303) 697-2583. Contact Centers Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If you have an emergency, call 911 immediately.
How do I cancel an appointment?
1. Call Salud at (303) 697-2583 and a Contact Center Representative will help you cancel and reschedule.
2. You can request a different appointment time through your PATIENT PORTAL.
Please be mindful of Salud's CANCELLATION POLICY.
Appointments are considered to be missed or late when:
- You do not attend your scheduled appointment
- You do not call to cancel your appointment by 4:00pm the day prior to your appointment
- You are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment
How do I refill a prescription?
Call the pharmacy at (720) 322-9445 (we recommend allowing 5 days to refill your prescription in time for pick up).
- The pharmacy will call to confirm pickup and payment of medication.
- All medications need to be picked up within 5 days of confirmation.
Visit the PHARMACY page to view pharmacy locations and pick-up information.
Does Salud treat chronic pain and prescribe narcotics?
Salud is a full spectrum primary care provider, not a chronic pain clinic. Our providers can help you with non-narcotic treatment of your chronic pain. If you need chronic opioid narcotics to treat your chronic pain, we will be happy to get you a referral to a more specialized chronic pain clinic.
How do I access my Medical Records?
Call (303) 820-4700 to request your record
Download your record through the PATIENT PORTAL
Fax your Medical Records Release Form to (303) 227-6426 and include a copy of your ID or Driver's License.
Click here to download the MEDICAL RECORDS RELEASE FORM.